The People Part of Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation Starts with People
While technology is critical to success, it’s really all about “human transformation” – creating a culture of organizational change that brings people together for a common cause.
It’s about much more than purchasing the latest technology and plugging it in.
For those who are unprepared for the “people part” of Digital Transformation, the challenges and results could be devastating.
~ Forbes reported that more than 80 percent of Digital Transformations failed as a result of neglecting the “people” side of the business. ~
Some areas to consider:
- Aligning purpose, goals, vision, and behaviors
- Organizational readiness and acceptance of quantum change
- Creating high-performing training
- Communication, Communication, Communication
- Managing the C-suite’s expectations